SHIPPING & ORDER PROCESSING
- BONCHOU Eclairerie ships eclairs throughout the United States using FedEx as our third party shipping carrier.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to avoid weekend overlays. We do not ship nationwide on Thursdays, Fridays, or holidays.
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM EST will be shipped the following shipping day (Monday - Wednesday).
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM EST on Wednesday will ship on the following Monday excluding business holidays.
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING GUARANTEE
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- FedEx will not to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- BONCHOU Eclairerie is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling for FedEx.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- FedEx may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the driver.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
All deliveries are sent using overnight or two-day service in a reusable BONCHOU Eclairerie’s insulated cooler-box with dry ice to ensure the quality and freshness of our products during transit. NOTE: The dry ice might be completely melted upon arrival, this is ok! The dry ice helps the eclairs stay cold during transit and may be thawed by the time your package arrives.
Our eclairs are shipped in custom designed packaging to ensure the quality and freshness of our product. However, because of the fragile nature of eclairs, some breakage of eclairs may occur during transport. This will not affect the taste and quality of our product.